Includes more than 190 views covering areas such as balances, budgets, journal entries, parent-child hierarchies, invoices and invoice aging, payments, suppliers, customers, receipts, receivable balances, asset assignments, depreciation details, unbooked assets, cash transfers, and reconciliation.
Views for: Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Assets, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle Subledger Accounting, Oracle iExpenses, and Oracle Financials Interface Tables
Views (partial list)
Budget to Actuals
Returns data on budgets, GL account balances, variances. Used for creating financial variance reports.
Invoice Hold Details
Returns payables invoice hold information, including invoice details, purchase order details, shipment and supplier information.
Customer Account Summary
Returns customer receivables balances, including current balance, past due balance, over credit limit amount, and more. Displays receivables aging information broken into seven buckets.
Returns data on assets not assigned a distribution.
Returns data on reconciled bank statement lines.
SLA Journal Lines
Returns details about the subledger accounting (SLA) journal lines, plus accounting event details, third party information, and GL posting information.
Answers (partial list)
- What are the budgeted and actual amounts for a specified period?
- What are my asset account balances for a given time period?
- What are the accounts receivable aging buckets in functional currency?
- What are the amounts transferred from multiple bank accounts to a bank account for a period?
- Other pre-built delivered reports and KPIs include Debt Ratio, Return on Assets, Debt to Equity Ratio, and Return on Equity.
- What are the total subledger journal amounts by accounting event classes for a ledger within an accounting period?