A core component of Noetix Platform, Noetix QueryServer translates multiple disparate data sources into a centrally managed, powerful library of business views and reports, and securely manages data access and query activity by providing a single point of query maintenance.
Noetix QueryServer features and benefits include:
- Integrates multiple disparate data sources into one centrally managed business view repository.
- Securely delivers operational information across the entire enterprise with single-login capability.
- Optimizes data access efficiency and report execution with patented routing technology.
- Monitors, analyzes and improves query performance.
A Web-based ad hoc query tool, Noetix WebQuery seamlessly integrates with Noetix QueryServer. Through it’s easy to use browser interface, business professionals can create, modify and distribute reports without IT assistance. Dynamic query integration with Microsoft Excel allows business professionals to format, refresh and deliver report results in their favorite reporting tool.
Noetix WebQuery features and benefits include:
- Easy to use, Web-based enterprise query tool that deploys quickly with little or no training.
- Allows business users to easily create and modify ad hoc reports to obtain the specific information they need fast.
- Provides ability to create and schedule report subscriptions and snapshots to increase flexibility and performance.
- Integrates with Microsoft Excel so that business users can “slice-&-dice” the data with their favorite reporting tool.
NoetixViews users can gain tremendous benefit by incorporating Noetix Platform into their reporting environment. Utilizing patented technology, Noetix can retrieve previously-generated NoetixViews metadata and automatically generate business views and pre-built reports into Noetix QueryServer and Noetix WebQuery. NoetixViews users can then simply log into Noetix WebQuery and begin report development using the NoetixViews and reports available to them.