Initial Costs and Time-to-Value
A prebuilt data warehouse or packaged analytics solution costs much less than a custom-designed data warehouse and can be implemented in a fraction of the time. Custom-built solutions are resource-intensive and timelines often stretch from weeks into months, and from months into years.
Magnitude RapidDecision and Magnitude Noetix Analytics:
- Cost 70 to 90 percent less than a custom implementation
- Have an implementation time of weeks, not months or years
- Saves countless development hours and costs with prebuilt dashboards and report
- Provides broad prebuilt BI content for Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, and PeopleSoft
(RapidDecision Coverage | Noetix Analytics Coverage)
IT Knowledge Required
Because data warehouses need current information – not information updated daily or weekly – customers who design a custom data warehouse require deep skills in the following areas:
- Data warehouse design
- Business intelligence (BI) requirements
- Database architecture, design, development, and administration
- Extract, transfer and load (ETL) including change data capture (CDC) architecture, design and development
- Real-time design optimization
The Magnitude Software Professional Services Team has implemented hundreds of data warehouses for industry-leading brands. With Magnitude, you can leverage our deep knowledge in a wide variety of subject areas, such as real-time design or performance optimization, rather than having to develop this expertise yourself.
ERP Knowledge Required
Magnitude provides the broadest out-of-the-box support for multiple ERP systems, versions and past releases. This eliminates the need for you to deeply understand the internal workings of these systems.
Ongoing Maintenance Costs
In-house development teams don’t often stop to consider a solution’s sustainability – how upgrades and ongoing maintenance will be handled. Magnitude provides ERP upgrade protection, shielding your reports and queries from changes in new versions and releases.
Magnitude’s open architecture enables you to choose the BI tools or databases that best fit your unique business environment.