AUSTIN, Texas – Sept. 24, 2015 – Magnitude Software, a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software, today released new product versions designed to inject value into every component of the Noetix operational reporting solution for Oracle E-Business Suite.
“The line of business demand for better information faster puts relentless pressure on operational reporting,” said Paul Winterstein, senior director, product management at Magnitude Software. “Business intelligence professionals need to be responsive and agile, delivering optimized solutions that meet the ever-changing requirements from users. Our new product releases help to quickly satisfy those user demands.”
Now available, NoetixViews 6.5 for Oracle E-Business Suite features incremental regeneration for global views. Before incremental regeneration, the only option for implementing NoetixViews Workbench customizations was a full regeneration of the views. This often required hours of run-time along with extensive planning and coordination involving multiple levels of people within the organization. Incremental regeneration only processes NoetixViews Workbench changes since the last full or incremental regeneration, shrinking the wait time to minutes and with little disruption. End users benefit from quicker access to data and faster time to business decisions; fewer resources and less planning are required from IT.
Key enhancements for NoetixViews 6.5 include:
- Out of the box business views that can be customized and extended using NoetixViews Workbench to meet the most challenging of reporting requirements.
- Joins between views enable report creation using data from two or more views.
- Usability improvements – 9,500 columns added for faster display of lists of values.
- Enhancements to Subledger Accounting (SLA) views.
- New SLA views for US Federal Financials budget transactions.
- Performance tuning – 100x improvement in bills of material summary view.
- New module: NoetixViews for Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management.
Noetix Enterprise Manager is the platform for running the browser-based versions of the Noetix administration tools. Enterprise Manager provides a common framework of users, environments, jobs and logs for NoetixViews Workbench, Noetix MetaBuilder, and Noetix Search Builder, the administration tool for building and maintaining Noetix Search indexes. Now in its second generation of release, Noetix Enterprise Manager delivers an all-inclusive platform for running the full suite of applications in the Noetix operational reporting solution.
New features for Noetix Enterprise Manager include a common framework for Noetix administration tools, allowing them to work better together and management for Noetix development, test, and production environments.
Key enhancements for NoetixViews Workbench 2.2 include:
- More answers to business questions with reports based on multiple views and joins based on composite keys.
- Optimal query creation by setting join properties and cardinality to precisely match the business rules of your data.
- Automated staging of NoetixViews Workbench customizations directly to the NoetixViews install directory.
- New incremental regeneration process deploys customization changes in minutes.
About Magnitude Software
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management software driving real business results for more than 600 active enterprise customers with over 200,000 users in 100 countries. Magnitude Software offers a family of award-winning applications, from business intelligence and data warehousing to master data management, reporting and analytics. At the core of Magnitude’s business is a passionate focus on customer success and a vision to accelerate and automate the end-to-end process of integrating, managing and analyzing information to support business decision making, while reducing operational cost and risk. For more information, please visit www.magnitudesoftware.com.
Contact: Rebecca Haas, REVOLUTION Public Relations for Magnitude Software, (503) 380-8292 email@example.com