Data Warehouse Automation solution delivers business value in 90 days or less
If you think a data warehouse has to take years to build, cost millions, and will struggle to keep pace with your evolving business, think again.
Data Warehouse Automation (DWA) is a technology and approach designed to build and maintain data warehouses that rapidly deliver business value while reducing resources, cost and project risk.
Through automation, the entire range of activity in designing, building, and operating a data warehouse can be achieved much faster compared to traditional data warehouse development and implementation methods.
As a result, your business teams receive the data they need for analysis and decision-making faster, in an environment that is much easier to keep up-to-date with constant business-driven change.
Our data warehouse automation solution, Magnitude Dynamic Information Warehouse (DIW), enables customers to deploy and maintain a data warehouse much faster than traditional hand-coded data integration methods. Automation, agility, and speed are the hallmarks of our technology.
We offer a top-down, requirements-driven business information modeling solution, coupled with significant automation in all phases of data warehouse design, build and operation, automating much more than what you get from simple code generators.
Magnitude DIW also lets you regain control of IT costs, improve data consistency, and enhance your ability to uncover business insights. It’s automation frees up your team to work on other tasks, and model reuse saves cost and accelerates continued expansion. And, Magnitude DIW includes an embedded master and reference data management capability to ensure accurate and consistent hierarchies and dimension data when integrating information from many operational sources.
As a result, business people get exactly the information they need, when they need it, to enable agile and accurate decision making.
KEY ATTRIBUTES & BENEFITS
Magnitude DIW features and benefits include:
- Models provide a common language for better business & IT collaboration to better meet business intelligence, discovery and analysis needs.
- Iterative prototyping more rapidly captures current requirements and reduces project risk.
- Reusable model components promote consistency across applications and accelerate delivery of subsequent projects.
Automation for Faster Time-to-Value
- Automated end-to-end design, build, and operation reduces manual effort which saves costs and accelerates time-to-value.
- Significantly reduces dependency on manual programming for data integration tasks, accelerating development and saving costs.
- Integrated workflow-driven master data stewardship and governance delivers the highest quality data.
Embraces and Manages Change
- Easily update models and automation tasks to rapidly meet new requirements, such as adding new data sources, or as the result of re-organizations and M&A activity, to keep the warehouse up to date.
- Fully documented so you always know what’s in your data warehouse.
- Corporate memory capability enables any views as of any point in time for easy time-variant comparison and analysis.