As we navigate our rapidly changing and challenging lives, I’m compelled to thank our customers for the trust you have placed in Magnitude Software as your technology partner in application data management, and for the respect and consideration so many of you have extended to our team during this unusual time.
I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you what we are making actionable in these dynamic times:
- We Are Here for You
- Helping Our Customers is Top Priority
- Communication is Key
- Health & Safety of Our Employees is Critical
At Magnitude, we believe in the power of data: to help you serve your customers and employees, to ensure you have the most current and accurate insights on the state of your business and to empower informed actions that are needed in an increasingly volatile business environment.
Read my full message on everything that we’re doing to serve our customers and protect the health and safety of our employees in these dynamic times.
Welcome, Bas Kamphuis & Maggie Key
We’re kicking off the new decade stronger than ever. Building on our significant investment from 3i Group in 2019, we now welcome to our leadership team Bas Kamphuis as General Manager of our Productivity business and Maggie Key as Chief Customer Officer. With our expanded leadership team, we’re better positioned than ever for our next chapter of growth, particularly in bringing even greater value to our customers in the SAP ecosystem.
- With 20+ years of cloud and SAP leadership experience, having most recently led the global commercial relations between Amazon Web Services and partners SAP and Microsoft, Bas will shape and deliver Magnitude’s global growth strategy in the SAP and productivity markets.
- A strategic executive known for customer centricity, having held leadership roles at Salesforce, Dell, Accruent, and Anaconda, Maggie will reinvent our customer experience and take customer success to the next level, including raising the bar on customer satisfaction.
Strengthening SAP Market Foothold and Deepening Customer Commitment
Bas and Maggie will advance our mission of enabling our customers that are heavily invested in ERPs, such as SAP and Oracle, to maximize their value from investments in hybrid cloud and application environments. This will allow our customers to simplify and ease the flow of data to more readily capitalize on the digital revolution.
According to Gartner, SAP leads the way as the largest global ERP provider, and it’s the fastest growing enterprise cloud vendor, according to Synergy Research Group – a vast market opportunity for Magnitude. To date, we’ve invested significantly to bolster our SAP marketplace expansion. Most recently, we solidified our position as a global SAP S/4HANA enabler with SAP Central Finance Transaction Replication by Magnitude.
Bas and Maggie’s contributions to our leadership team, combined with our global operating platform, give us the breadth and depth of strategic, SAP ecosystem, customer and operational expertise to better serve our rapidly growing customer base. We are ready to scale Magnitude to new heights – to unlock more value in our technology investments, reinvent customer success for our 1500+ customers (including 50% of the Fortune 100) and accelerate our global market share – as the dominant unified application data management leader.
I invite you to read our press release for more details and keep your eyes on this space for perspectives direct from our newest executives, Bas and Maggie.
As we close out the year and reflect on our accomplishments, we couldn’t be prouder of the growth and innovation we’ve experienced at Magnitude thanks to our hard-working teams, leadership and investors. On the heels of significant investment from 3i toward accelerating our international expansion, Magnitude made numerous key advancements that build on our strategic acquisitions of the past few years.
As Magnitude continues on its path as the undisputed leader in enabling organizations across the globe to manage, streamline and harness their enterprise data to advance key business goals, I take a few moments to celebrate some of our notable achievements, and acknowledge and thank our growing global customer base for choosing Magnitude.
Notable in 2019 – Product Announcements:
- Expanding our game-changing suite of applications, Magnitude SourceConnect is now a companion solution to help accelerate implementations of SAP S/4HANA for central finance foundation. This solidifies our position as a global SAP S/4HANA enabler for businesses looking to achieve fast, affordable and low-risk integration of third-party data into their central finance systems.
- Agility v8, our most advanced and adaptive Product Information Management (PIM) solution, launched earlier in the year, featuring innovations that provide an unparalleled user experience. Topping that off is Agility’s industry-wide recognition – winning three B2B Excellence Awards for Supreme Software, Expert Choice and Great User Experience from FinancesOnline, an independent platform that evaluates B2B, SaaS and fintech solutions.
- Alongside our award-winning Simba suite, we introduced the next-generation in universal data connectivity with our Magnitude Gateway Embedded 1.1 platform, enabling software vendors to streamline data connectivity via a single integration, unified maintenance and enhanced user interface. What’s more, the growth of our Simba subscription business has not only brought new customers into the fold, but also furthered our thought leadership relationships with marquee customers.
- An integral part of our founding portfolio, Noetix is now more broadly and deeply integrated with Power BI beyond NoetixViews to include Noetix Analytics, bringing even more advantage to customers using our packaged analytics solutions to simplify enterprise data warehouse implementations for ERP applications and gain a comprehensive view of corporate information.
Milestones in Market Acceleration
As some of you are aware, Magnitude has grown 1,500+ customers strong across a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, retail and financial services, and our customer base today includes 50% of the Fortune 100. This is a result of organic growth and aggressive M&A that helped us bring game-changing solutions to market with unprecedented speed.
- 2019 saw significant growth in customer acquisition following our integrations of both Every Angle and Z Option. Leveraging our agile global operations platform for these integrations opened the door for market expansion in the US with Every Angle, and across EMEA with Z Option. Beyond enabling customers to realize the operational efficiencies of their SAP environments, these additions are gaining us strong momentum via industry accolades and customer wins.
- Also serving the SAP ecosystem, Innowera is celebrating a substantial shift in market share from major competitor, Winshuttle, proving just how far we can go with the right attitude, products and people in place. The team celebrates all our new customers of 2019 including Altria, Sanofi, Cardone, Sappi, HS Aerospace, EDF, APHP, Thermofisher and Lacroix.
- We’re proudly entering 2020 as the partner of choice in unified application data management. Our customers are experiencing tremendous benefits from our investment in new product innovations and our people — extending the value of their application investments and embracing the next wave of automation for the decade ahead.
With another successful year behind us, a customer-centric approach at the core of everything we do, and a cadre of some of the most forward-thinking companies who believe in our ability to help transform their businesses, we look forward to 2020 and the positive impact it will have on the organizations we serve, and Magnitude itself. Continue visiting us online and checking out our blog to learn about industry insights, news, and game-changing product releases.
The Magnitude team has concluded another monumental achievement!
I’m thrilled to share that we’ve secured a significant investment from 3i Group plc, a leading international private equity and infrastructure investment management firm. Read more
Attending Collaborate 19 – OAUG Forum in San Antonio, April 7-11? Join our Noetix team and other Magnitude product experts to learn how we’re enabling Oracle-based enterprises achieve greater operational efficiencies and streamline complex reporting for business users.
We’ve kicked off 2019 in high gear as we accelerate our momentum to best serve our customers at the speed of business – to help them treat data as a strategic asset and become truly data-driven businesses.
Accelerates Application Data Management Leadership and SAP Market Presence
The Magnitude team is kicking off 2019 on a celebratory note: Just previous to ringing in 2019, we announced our fourth acquisition in a little over a year, bringing Z Option into the fold to again accelerate our SAP marketplace expansion. Z Option is a leading provider of cost effective, ready-to-use software that significantly reduces the cost of using and implementing SAP. Read more
Customer success is our highest priority and we continue to seek feedback directly from our customers in support of the partnership that leads to that success. In October, I shared my ‘How Magnitude Drives Operational Efficiencies’ article. In this follow-up, I share another common theme that drives our long-standing relationships with customers – faster time […]