Whether you are trying to accelerate your period-end close process, manage expenses or improve cash flows, you need access to your financial data. If your organization is running on Oracle, then you know how notoriously difficult it is to report from Oracle EBS with its complex data models and thousands of tables.
With Oracle Projects, there are a number of period end process and reporting challenges to overcome, such as:
- Tracking what processes have been run, reviewed, and verified to ensure all interfaced transactions have been included;
- Integration with many other Oracle Applications may cause conflicts, cause processes to fail, or not include all of the transactions leading to reconciliation problems;
- Knowing what steps to complete, what processes to run and when, and what reports to review after each step.
It’s why we developed our connector for Microsoft Power BI. Our Noetix Power BI Generator helps to quickly and cost-effectively translate complex ERP data models, like Oracle Projects into a familiar, easy-to-use semantic layer, providing the ideal reporting foundation. We make it easy to for organizations to use our pre-built content and leverage new reporting tools while staying in excel. We call this excel on steroids!
Watch our on-demand demo to master the Oracle Projects period end reporting and gain insights on real time reporting from Oracle EBS including tips for using our pre-built reports, excel-integration and the ability to report on subledger transaction detail.
- Simplifying data preparation and report development;
- Review of Oracle Projects Period End close process: process transactions, create accounting, reconcile and close period;
- A solution demo on Power BI Generator including our roadmap;
- A look at period end close check list for Oracle Projects;
- Overview of Noetix Cloud Analytics and the evolution of Noetix.
Noetix Cloud Analytics combines Magnitude Noetix and RapidDecision (Datalytics) product suites, with Magnitude’s experience and knowledge — and takes it to the cloud for consolidated reporting over heterogeneous ERP systems both in the cloud and on premises.