Digital transformation – and the aspiration to achieve it drives the need for smarter and simpler data connectivity. Finding ways to easily access data in our incredibly fragmented landscape has become a top priority for almost every company in every industry, including those with significant enterprise application portfolios.
In this exclusive white paper, Veteran Analyst Mike Ferguson offers his perspective on why a new approach to data connectivity is needed to overcome the enormity of the data management challenge, a side effect of most digital transformation journeys.
- The five key components driving data and digital transformation complexity;
- Innovations in digital front-office operations and the implications on data;
- Requirements for capturing and leveraging self-service customer data;
- Managing different analytical workloads – spanning MDM, advanced analytics, self-service BI and analytic tools and real-time streaming analytics – as part of an analytical ecosystem;
- Fundamental questions to simplify data connectivity.
Do you have a strategy to simplify access to multiple data sources for seamless, real-time insights to business users? Read our latest Q&A with Mike Ferguson for more insights.