Account reconciliations are a critical process during month-end close. But given the complexity of the Oracle EBS data model, it’s a struggle for most business users to create reports on their own.
So how can we simplify account inquiry and account reconciliations? And how can we make it easier to access the transactional details necessary to research reconciling items?
Watch our on-demand demo of Oracle EBS Financials and Power BI and we’ll show you how end-users can gain access to Oracle Financials data and turn them into easy-to-use business views with NoetixViews.
With NoetixViews, reports are written against the views, not against the Oracle tables, empowering non-technical report writers with the ability to create their own ad hoc queries and custom reports without having to rely on IT.
- Simplifying data preparation and report development
- Content coverage for Oracle EBS
- Power BI Noetix Generator Roadmap
- Noetix physical architecture and the imperative of our centralized metadata repository
- How we’re helping customers prepare for the future – from a modern ERP to the ‘hybrid reality’