Noetix has introduced NoetixViews® 6.3 for Oracle® E-Business Suite, featuring a new solution for Release 12 subledger accounting (SLA).
“Release 12 SLA offers unprecedented opportunities for improved financial reporting,” said Paul Winterstein, director, product management for NoetixViews. “Unfortunately, Oracle doesn’t deliver this reporting out of the box. The good news is that now Noetix makes it all possible with a solution that unlocks users’ financial data for driving better results.”
As the hub of all financial activity in Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, subledger accounting is the logical source for improved management and operational financial reporting. NoetixViews 6.3 unlocks this data, giving users access to reconciliation, audit, trial balance, account analysis, and cost center analysis reporting.
Noetix also introduced several new product versions with features and functionality to support NoetixViews 6.3:
- Noetix® Platform 5.9 includes support for parent-child hierarchies, automatic installation of SQL-DMO via setup wizard, and recording of new status for subscriptions in Noetix WebQuery®.
- NoetixViews® Workbench 2.0, a technology platform that automates the creation and management of customizations to Noetix views, now has added support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
Additionally, the following versions of Noetix products are now available and have been certified as compatible with NoetixViews 6.3.
- Noetix® Generator 3.8 for Oracle® BI
- Noetix® Generator 3.6 for IBM® Cognos® BI
- Noetix® Generator 1.2 for Microsoft® BI
- Noetix® Generator 1.1 for QlikView®
- Noetix® Generator 6.3 for Oracle® Discoverer™
- Noetix® Search 2.0.2
- Noetix Dashboard Foundation 3.9
NoetixViews 6.3 is now generally available. Click here to sign up for a free 30-day trial of NoetixViews for Oracle Release 12 Subledger Accounting.