Does your company need to capture financial data from multiple SAP and non-SAP ERP systems for centralized reporting and processing?
Then watch this video to learn how you can speed the integration of financial data with SAP Central Finance Transaction Replication application by Magnitude for SAP S/4HANA.
The application replicates non-SAP transactions into the SAP Central Finance repository using predefined technical mapping; connects and normalizes transaction details in real time; and loads financial data and documents, such as opening balances for customers, vendors, and general ledger accounts as well as historical transaction details.
With SAP Central Finance Transaction Replication, you can enable ERP systems to communicate quickly and effectively lower costs, improve efficiencies and rapidly achieve smarter, more agile finance operations.
- Connect to any source system and extract all components of each transaction from source database tables, including the general ledger and subledger and ensure document integrity.
- Drill down into original SAP and non-SAP transaction and operational details with near-real-time access across all sources to gain improved visibility of financial data, and a better understanding of supporting information.
- Seamlessly track status and changes to transactions and keep all of your systems in sync.
- Detect new financial postings in real time using technology for change-data capture even when source systems are not available, to enable a shared-services model.
- Keep up to date with the latest features and functionality, automatically accommodating recent releases and changes to SAP and non-SAP data models so you can avoid the time and expense of ongoing custom development.
Learn more about the SAP Central Finance Transaction Replication application or Magnitude solutions for SAP Central Finance.