We’ve kicked off 2019 in high gear as we accelerate our momentum to best serve our customers at the speed of business – to help them treat data as a strategic asset and become truly data-driven businesses.
This was a central theme at our 2019 Sales Kickoff, where we galvanized our sale teams on what’s next in unified application data management.
Magnitude is recognized by customers and industry analysts as a leader. We’re investing significantly in our transformative approach to help business users simplify management of their data and deliver on the substantial productivity gains as promised by modern business applications.
Wrapping up our week-long Sales Kickoff in Austin, our Global VP of Sales, Craig Irons commented:
“It’s gratifying to witness the power of Magnitude through the tremendous energy, enthusiasm and accomplishments of our people. I’m proud to lead a growing sales organization that’s built on collaboration, continuous education and trusted experts who are passionate about helping our customers unify fragmented data, deliver actionable insights for critical business decisions and extend the value of application investments.”
Take a look at these highlights of our global growth momentum:
- Acquired eight companies in total, with the four most recent in less than a year, including: SAP innovators, Z Option and Every Angle Software; SAP automation software visionary, Innowera; and leading product information management provider, Agility Multichannel.
- Our solutions are used by more than 1,200+ global enterprises, including 50% of the Fortune 500, to manage the end-to-end data life cycle, from connectivity, harmonization, governance to analytics through a bundled platform.
- Approaching $100 million in revenues, bolstered by growth in core Oracle and growing SAP markets – with significant global expansion as one third of our company’s revenue now coming from Europe.
- Tripled our global employee base over the course of the last three years, with over 500 employees evenly spread among North America, Europe and APAC.
- Garnering industry accolades including: recognized and listed on the 2018 Inc. 5000; a trusted partner to 100 percent of the 2017 Gartner BI Magic Quadrant leaders; named on Tech Tribune’s 10 Best Tech Startups in Austin (4th Rank) & 10 Best Tech Startups in Texas (9th Rank).
Check out our video and photo highlights from our sales team racing experience at Circuit of the Americas: