We’re kicking off 2020 with the release of a new update to our Noetix Generator for Power BI that now supports both Noetix Analytics and NoetixViews. With this powerful combination, we’re speeding time to value for enterprise reporting to give customers access to strategic and operational insights with historical trending and analysis for end users quickly.
Watch this webinar to learn how to use Noetix Analytics for new insights into customer and product profitability using PowerBI and Oracle Supply chain.
We’ll address the fundamental question: What have been your most profitable products, customers, organizations, and sales reps over the last 5 years?
We’ll demonstrate the ease for using the broad, deep business content in Noetix Analytics to simplify data preparation and report development. We’ll share the tips and tricks with our centralized, extendible common business library and the added flexibility of using any reporting tool that fits your needs.
- Noetix Analytics and Metadata-Based Architecture – how it works
- The differences in how data is prepared in data warehouse modeling from traditional relational modeling
- Demonstrations of Power BI and how to use our Customer and Product profitability report to uncover business trends and insights
- Report development process – understanding reporting needs, accessing and using Noetix Generator to create Power BI templates and mastering visualization and publishing capabilities
- Noetix Cloud Analytics – improving real time performance and consolidated reporting across multiple ERP environments with portability to the Cloud
To access other Magnitude Operational Reporting and Packaged Analytics on-demand demos, visit our resource library or request a personalized demo today!