As we close out the year and reflect on our accomplishments, we couldn’t be prouder of the growth and innovation we’ve experienced at Magnitude thanks to our hard-working teams, leadership and investors. On the heels of significant investment from 3i toward accelerating our international expansion, Magnitude made numerous key advancements that build on our strategic acquisitions of the past few years.
As Magnitude continues on its path as the undisputed leader in enabling organizations across the globe to manage, streamline and harness their enterprise data to advance key business goals, I take a few moments to celebrate some of our notable achievements, and acknowledge and thank our growing global customer base for choosing Magnitude.
Notable in 2019 – Product Announcements:
- Expanding our game-changing suite of applications, Magnitude SourceConnect is now a companion solution to help accelerate implementations of SAP S/4HANA for central finance foundation. This solidifies our position as a global SAP S/4HANA enabler for businesses looking to achieve fast, affordable and low-risk integration of third-party data into their central finance systems.
- Agility v8, our most advanced and adaptive Product Information Management (PIM) solution, launched earlier in the year, featuring innovations that provide an unparalleled user experience. Topping that off is Agility’s industry-wide recognition – winning three B2B Excellence Awards for Supreme Software, Expert Choice and Great User Experience from FinancesOnline, an independent platform that evaluates B2B, SaaS and fintech solutions.
- Alongside our award-winning Simba suite, we introduced the next-generation in universal data connectivity with our Magnitude Gateway Embedded 1.1 platform, enabling software vendors to streamline data connectivity via a single integration, unified maintenance and enhanced user interface. What’s more, the growth of our Simba subscription business has not only brought new customers into the fold, but also furthered our thought leadership relationships with marquee customers.
- An integral part of our founding portfolio, Noetix is now more broadly and deeply integrated with Power BI beyond NoetixViews to include Noetix Analytics, bringing even more advantage to customers using our packaged analytics solutions to simplify enterprise data warehouse implementations for ERP applications and gain a comprehensive view of corporate information.
Milestones in Market Acceleration
As some of you are aware, Magnitude has grown 1,500+ customers strong across a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, retail and financial services, and our customer base today includes 50% of the Fortune 100. This is a result of organic growth and aggressive M&A that helped us bring game-changing solutions to market with unprecedented speed.
- 2019 saw significant growth in customer acquisition following our integrations of both Every Angle and Z Option. Leveraging our agile global operations platform for these integrations opened the door for market expansion in the US with Every Angle, and across EMEA with Z Option. Beyond enabling customers to realize the operational efficiencies of their SAP environments, these additions are gaining us strong momentum via industry accolades and customer wins.
- Also serving the SAP ecosystem, Innowera is celebrating a substantial shift in market share from major competitor, Winshuttle, proving just how far we can go with the right attitude, products and people in place. The team celebrates all our new customers of 2019 including Altria, Sanofi, Cardone, Sappi, HS Aerospace, EDF, APHP, Thermofisher and Lacroix.
- We’re proudly entering 2020 as the partner of choice in unified application data management. Our customers are experiencing tremendous benefits from our investment in new product innovations and our people — extending the value of their application investments and embracing the next wave of automation for the decade ahead.
With another successful year behind us, a customer-centric approach at the core of everything we do, and a cadre of some of the most forward-thinking companies who believe in our ability to help transform their businesses, we look forward to 2020 and the positive impact it will have on the organizations we serve, and Magnitude itself. Continue visiting us online and checking out our blog to learn about industry insights, news, and game-changing product releases.