SAP Insider: Ask the Experts Webcast
Increasing Visibility and Insights from MRP: An Expert Discussion
Thursday Dec 10, 2020 02:00 PM ET
Manufacturing Resource Planning is the mission-critical backbone of most businesses, but over the years, these systems have been customized, integrated, and modified to the point that it becomes difficult to understand what exactly is going in within your core business processes. So when important business KPIs such as on-time delivery and inventory start to fall off, companies can no longer efficiently pinpoint the problems and take corrective action. In this Expert Q and A, SAPinsider sits down with thought leader, Bas Kamphuis, General Manager, Productivity at Magnitude Software to understand what companies can do to improve MRP visibility.
Bring your most pressing questions and learn:
- How factors such as system and master data hygiene impact MRP visibility within enterprise organization
- Effective steps you can take and solutions you can apply to gain greater insights into MRP processes
- How the recent economic disruption and the move to cloud has put an even greater emphasis on delivering instantaneous MRP insights
- How Magnitude works with organizations like Cargill to increase visibility into core MRP processing and how you can replicate their success
- How to deliver real insight from your Oracle data into your BI tool
Rizal Ahmed – Chief Research Officer [SAPinsider]
Bas Kamphuis – General Manager, Productivity [Magnitude]
TDWI Webcast: What’s Ahead in Analytics in 2021?
Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 12:00 pm ET
The future waits for no one. In the field of analytics today, this means a number of exciting but challenging developments: Organizations are looking to digitally transform and analytics is at the center of this trend. Augmented intelligence is making its way into many applications and products. Advanced algorithms for machine learning, text analytics/NLP (natural language processing), and artificial intelligence are hotter than ever. Operationalizing these models (i.e., the last mile in production) is key, which often requires new roles such as ModelOps/DataOps. New deployment models including containers are becoming the norm.
Want to learn more? This webinar brings together a panel of experts, moderated by Fern Halper, TDWI’s lead analyst for advanced analytics. The panel will discuss the hotter trends in analytics, including:
- Machine learning/NLP/AI
- Augmented intelligence
- MLOps for analytics
- Evolving data platforms to support analytics
- Examples of what successful real-world organizations are doing today
Fern Halper, TDWI VP Research, Senior Research Director for Advanced Analytics
Darren Peirce – Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Magnitude Software