UKISUG Webinar: Overcoming Complexity and Risk when Integrating 3rd Party Data into SAP Central Finance
September 23rd 9:00am BST
Anyone moving forward with an SAP S/4HANA Central Finance implementation will quickly encounter data integration challenges when it comes to 3rd party ERP data. Before building data connectors with in-house (or system integrator-led) custom development efforts, join this live session to learn how can you minimize the effort, expense and risk that can come with building a connector from scratch. Our data integration experts will share tips and tricks to reduce development and maintenance costs when implementing central finance, regardless of the number and mix of source systems you are considering incorporating into the system.
Join this webinar sponsored by the UK & Ireland SAP User Group to:
- Examine the complexities of building a solution for Central Finance
- Evaluate build vs buy considerations with regard to data integration within Central Finance
- Discuss how to integrate both transactional and master data into SAP Central Finance
- Suggest recommendations for moving forward with a successful SAP Central Finance implementation
How Cyxtera Automated Everyday SAP Finance Posting Processes
September 29 at 1:00 PM CDT
Is your finance team struggling with manual journal entry uploads? Learn how Cyxtera, a global leader in data center colocation and interconnection, empowered its SAP finance users to post journal entries in an efficient and secure manner while providing support documentation for audit purposes. Hear firsthand how Cyxtera overcame its data-entry obstacles through automation with flexibility from a tool its accountants already loved, Microsoft Excel.
- Discover how streamlining day-to-day FICO tasks can improve efficiency and productivity.
- See how users can customize templates to the needs in your organization without IT assistance.
- Experience the ease of implementation of one standard interface for multiple functions.
ASUG Webcast: How to Achieve Success in your SAP Central Finance Deployment Using Master Data & Harmonization
September 30th 2pm ET
Delivering value quickly in an SAP S/4HANA Central Finance deployment requires a practical focus on master data. The scope of CentralFinance functionality dictates what master data is needed, and the resulting effort and time spent on configurations, master data definitions and mappings can significantly impact project complexity, duration and success. Attend this webinar to learn how leveraging automation and intelligent technologies, you can accelerate the master data phase of your SAP Central Finance project, and deliver higher value to your stakeholders.
- Understand the relationship between SAP Central Finance scope, value and master data requirements
- Recognize the challenges and pitfalls of the common methods used for master data integration and how to overcome them
- Learn how the automation of key master data tasks can significantly accelerate your SAP Central Finance deployment and deliver more value, faster
Presented by: Bob Jenkins, Business Architect, SAP; John Hume, Solutions Consulting Lead, Magnitude; Doug Corpuel, Senior Director, SourceConnect, Magnitude