Consolidate All of Your ERP Financial Data Into SAP S/4HANA
If you’re using SAP S/4HANA alongside other ERP systems, you can now get unified control of your company’s financial management with Magnitude Insight for SAP.
In today’s increasingly heterogeneous technology environments, the financial data that enterprises need to centralize for accurate processing and control often resides in multiple ERP systems. These disparate systems are used by different business units and/or across product lines and geographies. The lack of efficient, real-time integration between these systems makes it difficult to create holistic controls over your company’s performance.
Magnitude Insight for SAP solves this challenge by automatically extracting, transforming, rationalizing, mapping and organizing financial data from your Oracle e-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, or other ERP systems and continuously posting that data into SAP S/4HANA Finance. This can be set up quickly and cost-effectively with Magnitude Insight for SAP.
Benefits of Magnitude Insight for SAP
- Accelerate your deployment of SAP S/4HANA with a pre-built solution for integrating data from leading ERP solutions such as JDE and EBS.
- Leverage the powerful solutions and visualization tools of SAP S/4HANA for sophisticated analysis and controls for your non-SAP data.
- Empower your business users to create ad hoc queries and analyses with little or no support from IT using pre-built HANA views and analytics tools.
- Minimize the impact on your existing IT systems with an implementation approach and patent-pending algorithms that ensure network performance, production databases, and all ERP systems are minimally affected.
- Protect your investment from upgrades or patches to Oracle EBS—your reports will not break if the Oracle database changes.
Magnitude Insight for SAP can be expanded to include RapidDecision, our pre-built analytics solution, by using RapidDecision on HANA. With RapidDecision you can obtain transactional level reporting and analytics capabilities for 22 additional subject areas—from AP and AR, to Inventory and Sales. This enables SAP S/4HANA Finance users to query general ledger data and drill down into detailed business transactions, originating in non SAP ERP’s. For example, users can link a revenue journal entry to the original sales order or an expense transaction can be associated with the purchase order, receipt, or payable.